[squid-users] negotiate_wrapper: Return 'AF = * username

Michael Pelletier michael.pelletier at palmbeachschools.org
Mon Nov 23 16:57:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have squid in the production environment and everything is running well.
I am building a new server that will be used as a new template of squid in
our virtual environment.

for some reason on the new template server I am getting negotiate_wrapper
inserting a "*" before the username. This of course is not matching any
users when I do a group matching in LDAP.

 negotiate_wrapper: Return 'AF = * [username]

Yet, this is not happening in the production systems. Does anyone know what
is going on?

Michael

--

*Disclaimer: *Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If
you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public