[squid-users] Help, long response time(2 seconds) in squid!
eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Nov 13 07:08:21 UTC 2015
On 10/11/2015 10:49, 徐永健 wrote:
> http_load -parallel 1 -seconds 20 url.txt
Can you run a simple test and share something from the cache manager
- Start or restart squid.
- make sure there are no running requests
- dump the cache manager info page
- run one single run of the http_load
- when it finished dump the cache manger info page
- share both of the cache manager info page dumps
Also try this:
The same as the above test but change couple things in the test.
- Add the line "http_port 13128"
- Start or restart squid
- run the above test and dump the manager info with the url.txt file
- Share the cache manager info page dumps
Also it is unclear if the web service resides on the same host as the
proxy or another.
More information about the squid-users