[squid-users] TCP_REFRESH_MODIFIED

HackXBack hack.back at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:07:51 UTC 2015

>>I've been trying to figure out how it happens for the last year or so.
>>Apparently everybody (all three of you...) but not me can see it
happening.

>>The proxies I manage do not have it happen, and I can't seem to force it
>>to happen either unless I unmount or delete the HDD cache directories
>>while Squid is still running - which is when SWAPFAIL is the expected
>>working beaviour.

with basic squid.conf and fresh system, without any add, SWAPFAIL happen ,
sorry you are wrong this problem is not from three of us, but a lot of squid
users dont post in this wiki, and a lot of squid users i know having the
same issue.
if it is not from squid then it is from what ?
ReiserFS ? gdisk ? ext4 ?
from what ? what you use ? which type ?