[squid-users] TCP_REFRESH_MODIFIED

joe chip_pop at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:51:44 UTC 2015

>I don't think the two are the same at all.
right they ar 2 diferent problem and they ar very bad for production to be
on

>REFRESH is (in jo's case) an indicator that the private content is being
>checked before use. If the server behaves itself the answer would be
>UNMODIFIED/304 not MODIFIED/200 status, and the transfer size under 1KB.
i test almost all the rev...  from 4.02 down  here is wat i found  squid
become as browser that all it dose not save object as i show the header on
top of the topic  so min max ar use less and overide reload ar just a extra
word to type  as i sayd   squid supost to be cache server not browser
folowing the rools of google or the rfc is bad it depend to us admin to
control witsh object need to be stored and how long
so that for the REFRESH

>SWAPFAIL is errors loading the on-disk file where the object ws stored
>in the cache. Unless you want to serve random bytes out to the client
>that failure will always have a MISS/200 or DENIED/500 result.
> In your case the bug is that you are having the disk I/O failure at
>all. jo is not.
 the swap fail   another very very bad bug  it happen that yesterday i got
almost evry object scrooling one after the other with swap fail

so im thinking to go back to   v2.7 that provide beter saving for me tks