[squid-users] TCP_REFRESH_MODIFIED

joe chip_pop at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:14:38 UTC 2015

>Take a look onto Cache-Control header once more.

>It you haven't refresh_pattern with "ignore-private" for this URL and
>similar, it always not be cached.

if this ignore-private useless then one more bug squid has is this wat you
telling me

>If this URL is dynamic, it also always not be cached. Without special
>solutions.
dynamic Without special solutions right that why i do my store-url for this
purpose lol
as i says before  im not complaining about caching the object if its dinamic
or static please ree read ^
i do cache them lol im not beginner  many language i understand and i can
tell if there is a problem in source or not with wat ever i provide on top
if there is any mistake o dont see please let me know but don't push me with
something funny tks