[squid-users] (no subject)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon May 25 20:08:24 UTC 2015

On Monday 25 May 2015 at 21:50:12 (EU time), S Sarath kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> below mentioned rules only applied
>
> acl Streaming rep_mime_type video/flv video/x-flv
> acl mynetwork src 10.108.20.0/24
>
> http_reply_access deny mynetwork  Streaming
> http_access allow mynetwork

1. Please reply to the list, not privately.

2. Are you saying that the above is your *entire* squid.conf?

If yes, you have more problems with it than you might realise.

If no, please do post the entire squid.conf, excluding blank lines and
comments, and obscuring private information if appropriate (but be clear if
you do this).

Regards,

Antony.

--
The lottery is a tax for people who can't do maths.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.