[squid-users] Squid + Ssl filter conf

Tony Peña emperor.cu at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:26:40 UTC 2015

Hi... i tired to research about squid with ssl_bump with many guides.
compiling from 3.48 to 3.5.4 and with squid.conf ok but not work for me.

someone can share please a squid.conf with your ssl_bump snipped working
actually...
every manual/guide i found are with very older version, ad the suggest way
is upgrade to last version.. but still stuck.
i'm continue searching on the google with many variables to try got
solution and now starting found my own emails on the list about this topic.

i really appretiated the help.

thanks in advance.

--
Antonio Peña