[squid-users] Compiling squid 3.5.4 with ecap enabled.

Ashish Behl ashish_behl at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 11:14:07 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot Amos,
You are the savior.

Another small query, if answered, could save me a lot of trouble.
I am trying to compile squid 3.5.3 on the older versions of centos (5.11),
suse(11.4) amongst others.

Please let me know if there is a minimum requirement for various packages,
also g++, glibc etc for squid.
I am trying and get various errors in different phases e.g. while running
configure on centos 5, suse 10, i get
"
configure: error: Negotiate auth helper kerberos ... found but cannot be
built
"
even though krb5-devel is installed.