[squid-users] New server_name acl causes fatal error starting Squid 3.5.4

Stanford Prescott stan.prescott at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:03:49 UTC 2015

I think I finally figured out how to not bump certain sites and to bump all
others. I put this in squid.conf

*acl step1 at_step SslBump1acl step2 at_step SslBump2acl nobumpSites
ssl::server_name .wellsfargo.com <http://wellsfargo.com>ssl_bump peek
step1ssl_bump splice step2 nobumpSitesssl_bump bump all*

When I check the access log I see that the wellsfargo.com com only appears
as http://wellsfargo.com without any of the full URL but any other https
site I see as, for example, https://yahoo.com with the full URL.

Are the lines in the squid.conf correct and is it doing what I want it do,
which is to not bump the nobumpSites and bump all other sites that are not
in nobumpSites?

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:45 PM, Stanford Prescott <stan.prescott at gmail.com