[squid-users] How to cache Chrome Installer ?

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue May 19 08:53:50 UTC 2015

On 19/05/2015 8:24 p.m., Yuri Voinov wrote:
> Store ID can't get TCP_HIT. URL is changed.
>
> 19.05.15 3:18, Stakres пишет:
>> Hi Yuri,
>>
>> Do you get a TCP_HIT with your rules ?
>>  From my side, i get this: *X-Cache: MISS* from blablabla...

Also, X-Cache header can lie in HTTP/1.1 traffic. The logics producing
it is old HTTP/1.0-only code with no concept of revalidation. The cached
content which gets revalidated usually gets labelled "MISS" when objects
was cached but instead of "REFRESH" even if the cached content was sent
to the client.