[squid-users] about squid trouble

Amaury Viera Hernández avhernandez at uci.cu
Mon May 18 19:05:35 UTC 2015

Hi everyone:

I recently subscribe to this list and I'm going to introduce myself briefly.

I work at the University of Computer Sciences at Havana, Cuba (6000
users aproximately). We surf using squid, but in many ocassions when we
are surfing I get an error page of exceed quota telling me that the
cuota of other user is finished. I'm worried, because I think that is
possible that others users will be surfing with my account and i will be
surfing with the account of others users. Could you help me please.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Amaury.