[squid-users] Jesred 3.0 available under GPL on GitHub

Sebastian Goicochea sebag at vianetcon.com.ar
Mon May 11 18:41:27 UTC 2015

This time I'm writing not to ask for help, but to give something back.
As we received much help from this mail list during our migration from
Squid 2.7 to 3.x and in the proccess we had to make some modifications
to jesred (helper) to make it compatible with Squid, we have decided to
start a new GitHub project with the source code for anyone to use or modify.

If you want to clone it: https://github.com/sawcache/jesred.wiki.git

It works with Squid >= 3.4

Comments on how to improve it are welcomed

Regards,
Ulises, Ariel & Sebastian