[squid-users] Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 12: Success

Ashish Behl ashish_behl at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 13:59:30 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot for your Answer Amos,
My mistake,

I have to use intercept and use squid as transparent proxy (I was lazy to
setup a router, setup transparent proxy m/c. I should do it now.).
I have changed the configuration to use http_port instead of https_port and
then removed "intercept". this works outside docker.

2nd step is to try this inside docker.

Thanks again for your help.

Amos Jeffries wrote