[squid-users] Geolocation Vs Squid

Rodrigo Lopes Mauricio rodrigo.mauricio at rac.com.br
Wed May 6 14:09:31 UTC 2015

ouch#4 here...

I purged my squid and installed a new one with apt-get (don't know if I
have the skills to compile one).
Now I received a message (one is better than nothing) on mozilla:

/Error 404--Not Found//
//From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1://
//10.4.5 404 Not Found//
//
//The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No
indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent./