[squid-users] Distributed Cache Problems

Hierony Manurung hierony_milanisti at yahoo.co.id
Sun May 3 15:13:12 UTC 2015

 Hierony Manurung
Del Institute of Technology
Network Management

      Pada Minggu, 3 Mei 2015 22:10, Hierony Manurung <hierony_milanisti at yahoo.co.id> menulis:

Dear Fellow,I am implement a Distributed cache system (1 child Proxy, 2 parent proxy as sibling).
in the cache peer algorithm, I use Weighted Round-Robin.
But when I analyze the log using Squeezer, I am found that there is no hit requestin the parent proxy.

I have attached the conf (Child.conf, Parent1.conf,Parent2.conf), and the log analyze
result.
I am very pleased that you want to lend your time to help me (Because the deadline is very close).

Thanks in advance.