[squid-users] adding a header by group membership

Michael Pelletier michael.pelletier at palmbeachschools.org
Sat May 2 17:41:23 UTC 2015

It does not work as the group acl is of type "slow" while header
modification is of type "fast".

I am looking at ECap to do the modification if the user is in a user group.
Does this sound like I am going down the right path?

Does anyone know of a good example of doing header add\mods with ECap when
a user has matched a user group?

Michael

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> On 2/05/2015 3:12 p.m., Michael Pelletier wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I wish to modify a request header if the user is a member of a group. The
> > example below I am trying to restrict people at work to ONLY the work
> email
> > address UNLESS they are in the group "FullEmailAccess". Is this correct?
>
> Does it work ?
>
> Amos

*Disclaimer: *Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If
you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead,
contact this office by phone or in writing.