[squid-users] I am seeing the following in my cache.log

Monah Baki monahbaki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:05:12 UTC 2015

Thanks Amos,

My problem is I only have control over the squid server. I can only
tell the ISP to take the client offline and run some AntiVirus or
better reimage the device.

Within 2 hours my cache.log grew to 50MB in size and it was repeating
the error mentioned over and over again till my squid server started
complaining about running out of file descriptors, and stopped
working.

Thanks