[squid-users] Increase number of ext_ldap_group_acl processes

Rich549 Richard.Aspley at hammonds-uk.com
Wed Mar 18 14:36:25 UTC 2015

Just a quick question, if I want to increase the number of ext_ldap_group_acl
processes that start with Squid then what would I need to add into my
config?

My reason for asking is because I keep seeing this in the cache.log:

2015/03/18 12:25:58| WARNING: external ACL 'internet_domain_group' queue
overload. Using stale result.

Restarting the Squid service clears the error and I don't see it for weeks
but I'd rather just put a fix in place and have read that increasing the
number of processes can do that.

Thanks,

Rich