[squid-users] How can i keep log files for longer periods?

squid-list squid at visolve.com
Tue Mar 17 10:24:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

You can use the following in squid configuration to have access log for
log time.

*logfile_rotate 10*

It will keep last 10 access log of squid. If you wish to have log for
month, use it as 30. You may rotate squid log using crontab. Following
will rotate log at every morning 6.

00      6       *       *       *      squid -k rotate

- Siva Prakash