[squid-users] Editing Makefile.am to include static libraries

Priya Agarwal priya_agarwal at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Mon Mar 16 05:42:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am now linking the libraries during ./configure with LDFLAGS, LIBS and
CXXFLAGS options (Makefile.am is same as it was)  Compile is failing
presently.

main.o: In function `of_init':
/media/NewVolume/yocto/build_t4240qds_release/tmp/sysroots/t4240qds/usr/include/usdpaa/of.h:52:
undefined reference to `of_init_path(char const*)'
powerpc-fsl_networking-linux-libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/squidS.o"

Does it mean I haven't linked the the library that has of_init() [But I
think I have done that as ./configure passed and libraries are even visible
in log]
Or I need to link something else?

Here are the flags passed to ./configure:
EXTRA_OECONF_append = "    LDFLAGS="-L=/usr/lib/" \
            LIBS="-lusdpaa_dma -lusdpaa_dma_mem -lusdpaa_of -lusdpaa_fman
-lusdpaa_qbman -lusdpaa_syscfg" \
            CXXFLAGS="-I=/usr/include/""

Here is the logifle:
http://pastebin.com/u6SGDvGW