[squid-users] urlpath_regex

James Harper james at ejbdigital.com.au
Thu Mar 12 11:30:29 UTC 2015

> I also tried the same thing with http_access and that works as expected -
> *.psf files are allowed, non *.psf file are denied. I'm thinking bug at the
> point... I'll do some more testing and see if I can narrow it doen.

Found it. Really stupid mistake. The documentation shows [-i] for case insensitivity, but I hadn't picked up that the [] around the -i indicated that it was optional. I had just cut and pasted from examples. So the .cab thing was irrelevant - it just happened that the .cab files had an "i" in them somewhere.

Thanks for your input!

James