[squid-users] squid intercept config

Monah Baki monahbaki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:52:18 UTC 2015

I forgot to paste my pf.conf

# rdr pass inet proto tcp from 10.0.0.9/32 to any port 80 -> 10.0.0.24 port
3128
# nat on bge0 inet from any to port 80 -> bge0
rdr pass inet proto tcp from 10.0.0.23 to any port 80 -> 10.0.0.24 port 3129
# pass on bge0 inet proto tcp from bge0 to bge0 port 3128

# block in
pass in log quick on bge0
pass out log quick on bge0
pass out keep state