[squid-users] When i browse some webpage ( www.ifeng.com) via proxy ( squid.3.5.2) .There are some error info ( Content Encoding Error )

johnzeng johnzeng2013 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 03:51:38 UTC 2015

Hello Amos :

                     Thanks for your reply , and i sloved the probme
just now,

                     our error config( reply_header_access ) caused the
problem .

                     when i disable  the part via #reply_header_access
All deny all  , and everything is fine.

reply_header_access Allow allow all
reply_header_access Authorization allow all
reply_header_access WWW-Authenticate allow all
reply_header_access Proxy-Authorization allow all
reply_header_access Proxy-Authenticate allow all
reply_header_access Cache-Control allow all
reply_header_access Content-Encoding allow all
reply_header_access Content-Length allow all
reply_header_access Content-Type allow all
reply_header_access Date allow all
reply_header_access Expires allow all
reply_header_access Host allow all
reply_header_access If-Modified-Since allow all
reply_header_access Last-Modified allow all
reply_header_access Location allow all
reply_header_access Pragma allow all
reply_header_access Accept allow all
reply_header_access Accept-Charset allow all
reply_header_access Accept-Encoding allow all
reply_header_access Accept-Language allow all
reply_header_access Content-Language allow all
reply_header_access Mime-Version allow all
reply_header_access Retry-After allow all
reply_header_access Title allow all
reply_header_access Connection allow all
reply_header_access Proxy-Connection allow all
request_header_access Cookie allow all
reply_header_access All deny all

于 2015年03月06日 08:25, Amos Jeffries 写道: