[squid-users] issue with tcp_outgoing_address and external acl

Alberto Perez alberto2perez at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:35:22 UTC 2015

Thanks Amos  for the link, I understand tcp_outgoing_address only
works with fast acl and external acls are slow.

In order to mitigate this fact and achieve my purpose of share traffic
among two links depending only of username, who can recommend me a
workaround?

I was working in mantaining of IPs for those users special, once the
user login or logout from captive portal I update the list if IPs to
be used as SRC acl combined with tcp_outgoing_address and worked like
a charm except for the fact that squid only notice this change if I
reload configuration, which is a heavy reason to consider another
solutions.

It is possible to setup a ttl for this SRC acl, how can I make squid
note the change in this list without reloading configuration.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Well, my only complaint about squid would be about the fact