[squid-users] WARNING: disk-cache maximum object size is too large for mem-cache: 102400.00 KB > 90.00 KB

johnzeng johnzeng2013 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 15:32:15 UTC 2015

Hello  Amos :

                      Sorry , previous config is a simple config file
for testing tproxy.

                      But i checked again and switch different part of
config for disabling the warning info and find real reason .

                      first config ( it will cause warning info)  :

                      maximum_object_size 100 MB
                      maximum_object_size_in_memory 4095 bytes

                      WARNING: disk-cache maximum object size is too
large for mem-cache: 102400.00 KB > 4.00 KB

                      Second config ( no any warning info ) :

                      maximum_object_size 10 MB
                      maximum_object_size_in_memory 10 MB

                      or

                      maximum_object_size 4095 bytes
                      maximum_object_size_in_memory 4095 bytes

                      or

                      maximum_object_size 10 MB
                      maximum_object_size_in_memory 11 MB

                      if condition is   maximum_object_size  < =
maximum_object_size_in_memory at our config , We won't find warning info ,

                      But i think it will be error direction .

                      Whether it is a bug ,  if possible , please give
me some advisement .

                      Best Regards

                      john

于 2015年03月03日 23:36, Amos Jeffries 写道: