[squid-users] Redirecting traffic to fake parent

johnzeng johnzeng2013 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 02:41:13 UTC 2015

Hello Dear Sebastian:

                                  i am thinking about node.js + squid at
isp environment for video file cache or big file cache recently ,

                                  Which useful public info will we will
obtain from internet ?

                                  if you have any helpful website about
nodejs ( for example: gatejs or other ) , and if you think it will share
with other people ,

                                  please give me some advisement , maybe
we can develop the part together for everyone's different goal

                                  Best Regareds

                                  john

于 2015年03月04日 04:35, Sebastian Goicochea 写道: