[squid-users] Different squid-3.5.2 compile error on OpenBSD 5.6

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Mar 2 15:21:05 UTC 2015

Thank you Stuart!

We have officially dropped support for SSLv2 in Squid-3.6, so the
offending line there is now just erased, but your patch is applied to
Squid-3.5.

The SSL compression part is in Squid-3, will be in 3.5 in a few days.

I'm not going to merge the atomics part quite yet. I'd like the the rock
and IPC authors to review it first.

If you have a patch like this in future you can just submit it to the
squid-dev mailing list for review and inclusion.

Cheers