[squid-users] i meet a problem , --- Unsupported Request Method and Protocol'' for such connections ( non-HTTP connections ) based 80 port ----, if possible , please give me some advisement or help

johnzeng johnzeng2013 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 03:46:32 UTC 2015

Hello  Eliezer:

                        Thanks for your reply ,  although squid 2.7
stables 9 don't support Tproxy really , but We realize the function via
patch third patch .

                        Why we meet the problem (  Unsupported Request
Method and Protocol ) ?  although some special application communicate
based 80 port ,

                        they don't use http protocol or they change http
protocol and method isn't GET OR POST . for example : QQ application and
some QQ game .

                        But squid don't support other protocol except
normal http protocol  or don't support other method except GET .. of
http protocol , for example HEAD.

                        So if it's a transparent proxy , and you will
access these application , We have to face the problem .

                       Why i don't use highest version ago , include
squid 3.5.2 ,

                       because  squid 2.7 stable 9 can support coss for
small http object

                       and We don't confirm whether squid 3.5.2 can
support small http object via rock or coss .

                      i know these are some function (
on_unsupported_protocol ) in 3.HEAD and ,

                      it won't be very stable or we have to use
trunk-non-HTTP-bypass-v8.patch for squid 3.5.2

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.HEAD/cfgman/on_unsupported_protocol.html

                     Thanks again for your reply

                        Why

于 2015年03月01日 05:45, Eliezer Croitoru 写道: