[squid-users] Mikrotik and Squid Transparent

Dalmar maamule10 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:34:26 UTC 2015

To begin with, thank you Marcel,Alex and Amos for your help guys i am
really so close because of you. I have done exactly what Marcel told me and
now all transparent/intercept errors are gone. It worked nicely when i used
two mikrotiks one for WAN and the other for the LAN connection, however,
when i use one mikrotik it says TCP_MISS_ABORTED and NONE_ABORTED. In this
situation ,squid gets internet from the MK LAN port using a public IP and i
can ping the net, but squid throws the above error in the access.log. The
topo i wanna use is INTERNET >>MK >> SQUID .
.

i think the iptable rules will change.The Mikrotik have 3 NICS now , but i
can add 1 more so it becomes eth0:WAN eth1:LAN eth2:PROXY-LAN
eth3:PROXY-WAN .

NB: it says Your message to squid-users awaits moderator approval , Message
body is too big , for all my replays, so sorry for the delay.

Thanks in advance .