[squid-users] TCP_MISS/403 353 HEAD text/plain Error help !!

snakeeyes ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Sun Jun 7 07:40:41 UTC 2015

Hi Amos thank you so much
Again , this App IS REMOTE and as a black box .
It works 100  % on other proxies but I need to let it work on my own proxy.

Now what I did is :
I added 2  directives to my squid.conf :

strip_query_terms off
debug_options 11,2 28,3

then restarted squid and monitored the logs .

again I have 2 files monitored when it worked and when it failed.

But the strange that the problem is it work on some youtube vidoes and don’t work on the others

those files were just as an example :
file 1 didn’t work and give error 403 ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYSVMgRr6pw

and other file worked ===>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0g9_osImd0

now I will test the app with those links , note that that 1sst line will fail and  the 2nd Link will success.

I had graped the log files andf attached them because they are big
Name for failed file is =>debug_failed.txt
Name for succeded file ==>debug_worked.txt

Thanks a lot

cheers