[squid-users] TCP_MISS/504 in cache_peer

Stakres vdoctor at neuf.fr
Tue Jun 30 08:55:49 UTC 2015

Amos,
We used this example from the wiki:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CacheHierarchy
We can see a sibling/sibling archi is possible, right ?

Here, we can not have a "cache_peer parent" archi as the tproxy (original
user ip) will be lost at the parent level, you wrote this in a previous post
I did.
So, we must have a sibling/sibling with the 2 squid servers, both in tproxy.

Now, if there is a better archi and correct settings to build a
tproxy/sibling-sibling archi, please share
My ISP is nice and I can arrange that with him...

Thanks in advance.

Fred