[squid-users] assertion failed: comm.cc:178: "fd_table[conn->fd].halfClosedReader != NULL"

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Jun 29 12:18:17 UTC 2015

On 29/06/2015 10:56 p.m., HackXBack wrote:
> i gave you backtrace report and i gave you my configure option ?
> what else you want from me ?

The backtrace shows where the assert is from. But without those symbols
the gdb cant seem to find in your builds we cant debug what state the
transaction is in. Thats what gives the best clues about where the fix
needs to be.

> when i use youtube mobile app that its content is 206 , then the server
> crashed immediately ...
> this problem need to be solved,
> am ready for any info's you need.
> Thanks

All good clues to help inform the debug. But still lacking info about
whether the client disconnected already (or not), why that
halfClosedReader is unset (client still sending request payload?), and
what events are waiting to be processed for the transaction.

Since it seems so replicatable. Are you able to run a test install with
"debug_options ALL,9" and only perform your known failing transaction
through it?
 Perhapse the resulting cache.log will have enough info to make up for
the symbols absence.

Sorry