[squid-users] Squid + M86 Filter

Snyder, Brian Brian.Snyder at beavercreek.k12.oh.us
Tue Jun 16 19:05:33 UTC 2015

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a weird one for you. This may not even be a Squid problem I'm not sure yet.

Ok I have two squid servers. Identical versions. Identical OS and kernel. Identical config. Same switch. Same subnet.

When server 1 passes info to the M86 box the ip of the client comes up and the active directory group as it should.
When server 2 (the new one) passes info I just get the ip of the proxy and no ad group information.

I have tried messing with the forwarded_for and via settings. I have even verified they are passing the same http header information.

I have checked that the same settings for both are in every place I know of. I can't for the life of me see the difference. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

-Brian