[squid-users] 3.5.0.2 core, constant under heavy load.

Tory M Blue tmblue at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:48:11 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Tory M Blue <tmblue at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>
> wrote:
>
>> What is the issue??
>> Did you tried the latest RPM's ??
>> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/CentOS
>>
>> Eliezer
>>

> I spun my own as there were no precompiled versions when I started with
> 3.5.x. I'll look at your rpms and test those, but in a nutshell after
> putting a server in production I get the following errors, where squid
> seems to restart
>

> Okay well 3.5.0.4 seems to make my production environment happy, 3.5.0.2
was not happy at all. Also luckily your rpm roll was on par with mine so it
allowed an in place update vs having to erase and replace configs etc. So
that's good.

my production cache has been running 5.2.0.4 on CentOS 6.6 for the last 40
minutes without a hiccup, it only took about 2 minutes for 3.5.0.2 to barf
up a lung

Thanks
Tory