[squid-users] assertion failed: Read.cc:69: "fd_table[conn->fd].halfClosedReader != NULL"

Michael Pelletier michael.pelletier at palmbeachschools.org
Wed Jun 10 17:26:26 UTC 2015

OK. I went back to 3.4.13 for prod. I will try upgrading one proxy this
weekend.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 12:11 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz>
wrote:

> On 10/06/2015 5:24 a.m., Michael Pelletier wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am getting these errors on 3.5.5 any ideas? Here is my build
> configuration
> >

> Please try with the latest 3.5 snapshot. There is a pinning related
> patch there which may help.
>
> Amos

*Disclaimer: *Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If
you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead,
contact this office by phone or in writing.