[squid-users] TCP_MISS/403 353 HEAD text/plain Error help !!

snakeeyes ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Thu Jun 11 02:50:56 UTC 2015

Amos , it worked great from other paid proxy
Can you help plz ?

I used proxy 	  186.93.127.34:8080

And it worked !!

Can you assit me plz ?

Subject: RE: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/403 353 HEAD text/plain Error help !!

Hi Amos thanks for explanation

But the issue is it works fine from other paid proxies .

Again , the app is a link converter and it connect to proxy I will give u sample how app works :

It request link as below:
http://convertlink-bla-bla-bla.com/ytd/Youtube.class.php?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYSVMgRr6pw&proxy=xxxx:yyyy

so the xxx:yyyy is the proxy ip:port

again 	Amos , since its outside squid and it works on other proxies , do u think we can do anything on our squid ?

any other ideas??

cheers