[squid-users] Upload issue with squid 3.5.5

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Jun 10 02:07:21 UTC 2015

On 10/06/2015 1:11 p.m., TarotApprentice wrote:
> Yes I noticed that and assumed that was because 2.7 wasn't able to handle HTTP 1.1 fully.
>
> I think I better keep the squid 2.7 machine around for a bit. It was due to be retired as it's an old WinXP machine.

Maybe not.

I took a look through the BOINC code and found that your version will
only output "HTTP/1.0" like I see in your logs if it is forced to.

>From the BOINC client release notes:
"
David  19 Dec 2006
 - core client: add "<http_1_0/>" config flag for
                 people with proxies that require HTTP 1.0.
                 Curl's default is 1.1
"

Please try removing that config option from the boinc-client config file
for the Squid-3 traffic.