[squid-users] assertion failed: Read.cc:69: "fd_table[conn->fd].halfClosedReader != NULL"

Michael Pelletier michael.pelletier at palmbeachschools.org
Tue Jun 9 17:24:13 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am getting these errors on 3.5.5 any ideas? Here is my build configuration

INSTALL_DIR=/opt/Squid
INSTALL_DIR_CACHE=/opt/Squid/Cache/AUFS
MAN_DIR=/opt/man
USER=squid
LOG_FILE=/var/log/Squid
PID_FILE=/var/run/Squid/squid.pid
NUMBER_OF_FILE_DESCRIPTORS=65536
OPENSSL_DIR=/opt/OpenSSL

  CC=gcc  LDFLAGS="-L/opt/Openssl -L/opt/OpenSSL/lib -L/opt/OpenLDAP/lib"
CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/OpenLDAP/include -I/opt/OpenSSL/include" ./configure
--prefix=$INSTALL_DIR --mandir=$MAN_DIR    \
        --with-openssl=$OPENSSL_DIR                        \
        --with-pthreads                                    \
        --disable-ipv6                                     \
        --with-included-ltdl                               \
        --enable-cache-digests                             \
        --enable-snmp                                      \
        --enable-icmp                                      \
        --enable-ssl                                       \
        --enable-ssl-crtd                                  \
        --enable-auth                                      \
        --enable-auth-negotiate                            \
        --enable-auth-ntlm                                 \
        --enable-auth-basic                                \
        --enable-storeio="aufs"                            \
        --with-swapdir=$INSTALL_DIR_CACHE                  \
        --with-aufs-threads=128                            \
        --enable-removal-policies                          \
        --enable-http-violations                           \
        --enable-follow-x-forwarded-for                    \
        --enable-external-acl-helpers                      \
        --with-default-user=$USER                          \
        --with-logdir=$LOG_FILE                            \
        --with-pidfile=$PID_FILE                           \
        --with-filedescriptors=$NUMBER_OF_FILE_DESCRIPTORS \
        --with-large-files                                 \
        --enable-disk-io                                   \
        --enable-linux-netfilter                           \
        --enable-delay-pools                               \
        --enable-icap-client

--

*Disclaimer: *Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If
you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public