[squid-users] squidGuard configuration test - echo test

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Mon Jun 8 11:20:00 UTC 2015

Hallo, Marcus,

Du meintest am 07.06.15:

> The URL director interface was changed with Squid 3.4, see also
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/RedirectorsThe latest version of
> squidguard is 1.5 beta from 2010 and squidGuard does not support the
> new interface of Squid.

> ufdbGuard is also a URL redirector and since it has regular updates,
> ufdbGuard is compatible with the new URL redirector interface of
> Squid.ufdbGuard is free software with a GPL2 license,

But what is the meaning of

   https://www.urlfilterdb.com/downloads/trialregistration.html

and

   https://www.urlfilterdb.com/pricing/licenses.html

I don't find there that using "ufdbguard" without having payed a
"licence fee" is legal use.

And the users of the "c't/ODS-Schulserver"

     http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arktur-Schulserver

which I now maintain also may ask this question ...

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut