[squid-users] what happened to squid-3.5.5 release announcement?

Dave Dykstra dwd at fnal.gov
Fri Jun 5 17:20:56 UTC 2015

I was surprised to see an announcment of squid-3.5.5 for Windows, when
I never saw a squid-3.5.5 release announcement.  Indeed the squid-cache.org
website has it, but there's no announcement in
    http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-announce/2015-May/thread.html

I do recall having a problems accessing list.squid-cache.org in May,
maybe the announcement was sent but needs to be re-sent?

Dave