[squid-users] TOS squid-3.5.0.4

Marcel Fossua marcel at guineanet.net
Wed Jun 3 10:46:38 UTC 2015

Hi Amos not really
after setting TOS config on Squid the idea is to allow Mikrotik router
recognize
marked  paquets (as on previous squid 3.1.x)
and then mark cache content, so that it can later pick by Mikrotik
to deliver the already cached content to user at full lan speed, no
queue on cache content.

 1.
    /ip firewall mangle
 2.
    add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment="==SQUID - TOS
    12==" disabled=no dscp=12 \
 3.
    new-connection-mark=squid-connection passthrough=yes protocol=tcp
    src-address=192.168.10.2
 4.
    add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting
    connection-mark=squid-connection disabled=\
 5.
    no new-packet-mark=squid-packs passthrough=yes

--
Fossua-vcard
	 Marcel Fossua

guineanet.png (33K) <http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4671503/0/guineanet.png>