[squid-users] ssl_crtd helpers crashing too rapidly..

turgut kalfaoğlu turgut at kalfaoglu.com
Tue Jun 2 15:58:32 UTC 2015

Hello everyone.. I have been a squid user for a very long time.

Currently I set it up as transparent proxy at a small LAN, proxying http
and https as best as I can.

I get the
 (squid-1): The ssl_crtd helpers are crashing too rapidly, need help!
error.. selinux is disabled, and that ssl_db folder appears normal; all
files having the same size more or less.

I'm running 3.4.12.. I wrote a script to delete the ssl_db folder and
re-create it, and that fixes the issue.
I just wanted you to know that the bug exists at this version.

Regards, -turgut