[squid-users] Looking for a recomendation for tutorial for transparent proxy under Ubuntu

dkandle grusha at flywild.net
Tue Jun 2 01:11:41 UTC 2015

I got things working (at least they appear to be working now). For some
unknown reason when I changed the iptables entry for port 443 from
10.1.10.200/28 to 10.1.10.0/24 it started to work. Even though the HTTP side
worked either way.
If anyone knows what was going on there I would appreciate understanding why
port 443 behaves differently from port 80