[squid-users] please help me test ext_ldap_group_acl from command line

Marko Cupać marko.cupac at mimar.rs
Tue Jul 28 16:01:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am testing ext_ldap_group_acl from command line in squid-3.5.6 on
FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p15 amd64, but I can't make it work with Active
Directory.

My query is as follows:
./ext_ldap_group_acl -d -b "DC=mimar,DC=rs" \
	-f "CN=squid_noaccess" -d ldapbinder at mimar.rs -W "mypass" \
	-h dc1.mimar.rs

After I type user and group name I get:
pacija squid_noaccess
ext_ldap_group_acl.cc(579): pid=1550 :Connected OK
ext_ldap_group_acl.cc(718): pid=1550 :group filter 'CN=squid_noaccess', searchbase 'DC=mimar,DC=rs'
ext_ldap_group_acl: WARNING: LDAP search error 'Operations error'
ERR

If I understand well, if user pacija is a member of squid_noaccess
group, correctly construed query should give me OK. How do I achieve
this?

I am already using this AD for various other queries, such as
extracting valid recipients for postfix, apache authentication etc.

Thank you in advance,
--
Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/