[squid-users] log source port from squid server?

Kevin Kretz kevin at rentec.com
Fri Jul 24 12:43:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

We're working on correlating our squid logs with other logs upstream in our network.  We'd like to be able to identify a proxied request by network information from squid's log.  Currently we have the squid server IP address, the destination server's IP address and the destination server's listening port.

>From the documentation and reading back through this list's archive, I don't see a format code for squid server source port.  Has there ever been interest in this?

thanks

Kevin