[squid-users] squid youtube caching

joe chip_pop at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:46:17 UTC 2015

hi Eliezer i do cache yt  all is fine tks and i do can force html5 as
bluecoat did i think they ar not secret any more  all my problem or my Quest
was as i sayd in first post  i have 2 setup computer one winxp and one win7
with both using firefox v39 and latest identical flash player on winxp i get
full video not partialon win7 its partial so how and wat caus it tksand the
video id my owen simple no mather wat they do they cant force diferent id
caus my store-id is privet yet hope so hehe