[squid-users] squid youtube caching

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jul 23 22:24:36 UTC 2015

Hey Joe,

I understand the need for caching youtube but it might be not as
possible as in the past.

There was someone here on the list that offers a product that helps to
cache youtube videos but I do not know the secret behind it.

The partial content has special key in it and youtube kind of changed
couple things to allow variable bitrate.

All The Bests,
Eliezer