[squid-users] squid 3.5 with auth and chroot

Jorgeley Junior jorgeley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:28:27 UTC 2015

Befor all, thanks so so much for the answears!!!
It's exist, I'm sure.
This is my chroot structre:
/ (linux root)
/etc
     squid-3.5.6/
                      bin/
                           purge
                           squidclient
                      cache/
                           (squid cache dirs generated by squid -z)
                      etc/
                            cachemgr.conf
                            errorpage.css
                            group
                            gshadow
                            hosts
                            localtime
                            mime.conf
                            nsswitch.conf
                            passwd
                            resolv.conf
                            shadow
                            squid.conf
                       lib64/
                             (a lot of libs here, discovered with ldd
command)
                       libexec/
                             basic_ncsa_auth
                             diskd
                             (other default squid libs)
                       regras/
                             (my acl files rules)
                       sbin/
                             squid
                       share/
                               errors/
                                       (default dir squid errors)
                               icons/
                                       (default squid icons
                               man/
                                       (default man squid pages)
                       usr/
                              lib64/
                                       (a lot of libs here, discovered with
ldd command)
                       var/
                              logs/
                                       (default squid logs)
                              run/
                                    squid.pid

I did the command:
chroot /etc/squid-3.5.6 /libexec/basic_ncsa_auth
It runs, that's why I'm sure the chroot environment, unless for the
ncsa_auth, is correct

Any more suggestions?