[squid-users] squid youtube caching

Jorgeley Junior jorgeley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:31:31 UTC 2015

Hi Joe, I had similar problem with youtube, I did not sure if it's the same
with you, but I passed the youtube.com domain out of the cache with 'cache
deny' directive.
I'm using squid-3.5.6 and I'm in trouble with the authentication on chroot
environment, so, maybe you cand help me, is your squid on a chroot? do you
use authentication?