[squid-users] How to get the correct size of a denied object ?

Stakres vdoctor at neuf.fr
Mon Jul 20 16:40:47 UTC 2015

Antony,
I got this idea too, but here we "lose" (i mean it's not overwritten) the
info in the access.log and there is no effect of realtime if you see what I
mean...
An alternative could to catch the TCP_DENIED with a helper but I did not
find the way yet, i think it cannot be done this way.

The easy way would be to have a special "%<sd" (Size Denied) or a "%<sr"
(Size Real) in the logformat...

Fred